1. Who we are?
MOONLY SOFTWARE S.R.L. is a Romanian legal entity, having the unique registration code 45572045, registered at ONRC under no. J26/162/02.02.2022. Related to data protection and privacy, The Company is regarded as the data Operator regarding personal data which is collected and processed via the web application (https://employeeadventure.com).
The Company collects and processes as Operator personal data belonging to users who are interested in contacting us in order to receive information and ultimately to buy licenses for the Employee Adventure app. The users agree to submit their data and be used within Employee Adventure app.
2. How do we collect your personal information?
To the extent permitted by applicable laws, we collect personal information about you (as our customer contact) and any other individual whose details you provide to us when you:
- fill out a form on our website, including, but not limited to, registering to use our applications or services
- use Employee Adventure software or services
- place an order using our website, applications or services
- complete online forms, take part in surveys or participate in any other interactive area that may appear on our website, applications or services
- interact with us using chatbots
We will also collect your personal information when you only partially complete and/or abandon any information inputted into our website and/or other online forms, and may use this information to contact you to remind you to complete any outstanding information and/or for marketing purposes as permitted by applicable laws.
We may enhance personal information we collect from you with information we obtain from third parties that are entitled to share that information; for example, information from credit agencies, search information providers or public sources (e.g. for customer due diligence purposes), but in each case as permitted by applicable laws.
2.1. Collecting data about others
- ensuring that you comply with applicable Data Protection Laws in relation to such disclosure; and
3. How we use your information?
Personal information means any information relating to an individual from which that person can be identified. The types of personal information that we collect, and our uses of that personal information, may vary depending on our relationship with you. For example, we may collect different personal information depending on whether you are a customer, a customer’s users, a contact at a prospective customer or any individual to whom we market our products and services. We may obtain, use, store and transfer the following personal information about you:
- Personal contact information (including your and your organisation’s users’ name, home address, personal telephone number(s) and/or personal email address);
- Information gathered through correspondence with us;
- Financial information (including bank account details and/or billing addresses);
- Usage and technical data, which includes information about how you use our website, products and services, and traffic data, weblogs, pages you access and other communication data (i.e. information obtained via cookies); and
- Profile information (including your username, purchases made by you, your preferences and any feedback or survey responses).
From time to time, we may use your information to contact you with details about our applications, products and services which we feel may be of interest to you. In particular, we may use your personal information to provide you with marketing communications in the form of newsletters, product feature updates, blogs and listings on application review sites via email and telephone. We may also share your information with our group companies and carefully selected third parties so that they (or we) may contact you with information about their products or services which we feel may be of interest to you. We or they may wish to contact you for this purpose by telephone, post, SMS or email, as permitted by applicable laws.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. You may also request at any time that we do not share your information with third parties referred to in this paragraph. If you wish to exercise these rights you can do so by selecting your contact preferences at the point where you provide us with your information on our websites, applications or services, using any preference centres we give you access to or by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . You can also unsubscribe from any email marketing using the links provided in the emails we send to you.
5. Your information and rights
Under applicable Data Protection Laws, you have key rights in relation to your personal information, as set out below. You can exercise any of these rights by contacting us via email at email@example.com .
Please note that although we take your rights seriously, these rights might not apply in every circumstance, and there may be some circumstances where we cannot comply with your request such as where complying with it would mean that we could not comply with our own legal or regulatory obligations. In these instances, we will let you know why we cannot comply with your request.
5.1 The right to access your personal information
You are entitled to a copy of the personal information we hold about you, together with certain details about how we use it. We will usually provide your personal information in writing unless you request otherwise. Where your request has been made electronically (e.g. by email), a copy of your personal information will be provided to you by electronic means, where possible.
5.2 The right to rectification
We always take care to ensure that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and, where necessary, up to date. If you believe that there are any inaccuracies, discrepancies or gaps in the information we hold about you, you can contact us and ask us to update or amend it.
5.3 The right to restriction of processing
In certain circumstances, you are entitled to ask us to stop using your personal information, for example, where you think that it is inaccurate, or where you think that we no longer need to use it.
5.4 The right to withdraw your consent
Where we rely on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent to our further use of your personal information.
5.5 The right to erasure
This is sometimes known as the ‘right to be forgotten. It entitles you, in certain circumstances, to request the deletion of your personal information. For example, where we no longer need your personal information for the original purpose for which we collected it, or where you have exercised your right to withdraw consent.
Whilst we will assess every request, there are other factors that will need to be taken into consideration. For example, we may be unable to erase your information as requested by you because we have a legal or regulatory obligation to keep it.
6. Disclosure of the personal data
The Company maintains the right to disclose users’ personal data only to trusted third parties, which may be from these categories:
- Our agents and/or service providers which work with the company to provide technical services like data analysis, hosting or technical assistance;
- Our professional consultants and/or auditors;
- Courts of Law, Regulatory Authorities, Public Administration Entities and Law Enforcement Authorities from Romania or abroad
For a detailed list of third parties to which the company may disclose personal data belonging to users interested in Employee Adventure, please contact us for a free-of-charge copy of the list, via email directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Other sites
8. Further information